Jaguar F-Type Convertible Cabriolet Roadster bag Suitcase Set Models FROM JUNE 2016
Roadsterbag bag set (4 pcs) for Jaguar F-Type Convertible.
Suitable for models FROM JUNE 2016 ONWARDS.
This suitcase set can go with maximum luggage and roof open.
The luggage set fits perfectly into the trunk, making use of the maximum surface.
Through a metal-plastic composite frame, the case particularly light but still very stable, so your clothes do not crease.
Contrasting the luggage set is perfectly tuned to the F-Type trunk.
High-quality materials and processing, document pocket, lockable lid with 2-way zipper, retaining straps inside, also with zip combine a beautiful look with practical handling.
- Lining Ancarra microfibre
- Pockets with double reinforcing and elaborate stitching.
- Special order
Dimensions in inches:
|2x||14.43||x||13.26||x||10.92 to 7.41|
- Logo - Available by default with the Roadsterbag logo. You can choose without logo, Custom logo words (maximum 3 words) or Custom logo (we cannot print manufacturer logos). Kindly email us after placing the order with your custom words or logo requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seam colour - Standard colour is Silver White. If you would like a different seam colour, please select the colour number required (as shown on the colour card with the photos).
- Rhombus Front Pattern - Embossed design in Black (sold per set of bags) or Rhombus Front Pattern Custom Stitching (charged per bag) - please select the colour number required (as shown on the colour card with the photos).
- Inner lining colour - Standard colour is Grey which can be changed to Green, Black or Red (as shown on the colour card with the photos) - please select the option required.
- Available with Custom leather colour options (as shown on the colour card with the photos) - please contact us via email for additional Custom options: email@example.com
The cases arrived in good time despite it being the run up to Christmas. Are well made and most importantly fit our 2020 model Convertible. Can't wait to use them on a planned road tri[p to Italy in the Spring